Nootropics are a cognitive technology that includes some foods & supplements. The term was conceived from the Romanian psychologist and chemist, Corneliu Giurgea in 1972. Giurgea identified the main features of the nootropic profile to consist of the following:
1. "Enhancement of learning acquisition" – Increase brain learning and memory"
2. Resistance to impairing agents" – Support healthy brain function"
3. Facilitation of inter hemispheric transfer of information" – Improve brain processing power"
4. Enhanced resistance to brain 'aggressions'" – Act as a barrier for brain health"
5. Increased tonic, cortico-subcortical 'control'" – Increase brain focus and attention"
6. Absence of usual pharmacological effects of neuro psychotropic drugs" – Safe for use
In short, Nootropics are all-natural brain enhancers that improve cognitive function and overall well-being. Every year, more research is released on the long-lasting effects of Nootropics but we are still at the infant stages of learning all the amazing benefits of Nootropics!
Click her to read more about Corneliu Giurgea’s study.
Made in the USA! We proudly manufacture our products in a FDA registered facility located in the state of New York. Our facility has the highest standards and has been recognized with a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification.
Take within the first hour of waking up on an empty stomach
Take 2 hours before bedtime (preferably at least 45min after your last meal)
We recommend reaching out to your healthcare practitioner if you are planning on taking supplements during your pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
YES! It was important for us to make our products available for everyone, including vegans. All of our products are encapsulated in veggie capsules and our ingredients are nut, soy, diary & animal free.
Unlike other capsules that are comprised of gelatin, our capsules are made from high quality vegetable cellulose. Yes, they’re vegan!
Every person is different, but most customers report feeling positive effects immediately (within 20-30 minutes of taking elevate).
That said, clinical research on ingredients like Bacopa and CDP Choline suggest that people won't get the full benefits until they have been taking these ingredients consistently for over 30 days.