A perennial herb shown to consistently improve attention span and short term memory in clinical studies.
Elevates levels of GABA, serotonin and dopamine which work to regulate emotions, mood, concentration, alertness, appetite, energy, and other cognitive skills.
By increasing BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor), it is shown to improve gut function and stimulate brain plasticity.
Precursor to the neuro-transmitter, Acetylcholine, which plays a crucial role in arousal, attention, memory and motivation.
Increases blood flow to the brain which improves mental alertness, short term memory and reduces feelings of anxiety.
Stimulates nerve growth factor (NGF) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) which support brain and gut health.
By inhibiting enzymes that would attack other molecules, it increases the absorption rate for supplements like Turmeric and Lions Mane, thus enhancing their effects.
Whatever your relationship with prescription stimulants, we think elevate can help you create a healthier balance and reduce negative side effects:
1. If you've thought about trying Adderall, try Elevate first. You get a large number of the same benefits without the side effects.
2. If you take stimulants but want to take less, we've had a TON of customer who now take a lower dose of mg's because they supplement with Elevate.
3. If you take stimulants and think they're great but just want something to help decrease the negative side effects, Elevate will enhance your experience while also supporting your long term brain health.
Of course, we always recommend consulting your doctor when it comes to a new supplement regimen.
Nootropics are a cognitive technology that includes some foods & supplements. The term was conceived from the Romanian psychologist and chemist, Corneliu Giurgea in 1972. Giurgea identified the main features of the nootropic profile to consist of the following:
1. "Enhancement of learning acquisition" – Increase brain learning and memory"
2. Resistance to impairing agents" – Support healthy brain function"
3. Facilitation of inter hemispheric transfer of information" – Improve brain processing power"
4. Enhanced resistance to brain 'aggressions'" – Act as a barrier for brain health"
5. Increased tonic, cortico-subcortical 'control'" – Increase brain focus and attention"
6. Absence of usual pharmacological effects of neuro psychotropic drugs" – Safe for use
In short, Nootropics are all-natural brain enhancers that improve cognitive function and overall well-being. Every year, more research is released on the long-lasting effects of Nootropics but we are still at the infant stages of learning all the amazing benefits of Nootropics!
Click her to read more about Corneliu Giurgea’s study.
Take within the first hour of waking up and at least 30min before eating
Every person is different, but most customers report feeling positive effects immediately because of increased blood flow to the brain and activation of some key neurotransmitters like seratonin and dopamine. That said, clinical research on ingredients like Bacopa and CDP Choline suggest that people won't get the full benefits until they have been taking these supplements consistently for over 60 days.
Made in the USA! We proudly manufacture our products in a FDA registered facility located in the state of New York. Our facility has the highest standards and has been recognized with a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification.
Currently we don't offer free samples, although we do offer something even better! We recognize that certain supplements are not for everyone, therefore we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Meaning you can try elevate for a month risk free!
Yes! We have prioritized selecting and sourcing the highest quality ingredients that are not only Vegan Friendly but also Soy Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free, Non-GMO, Keto Friendly, and Paleo Friendly!
Yes! In working with doctors, nutritionists, and food scientists to come up with our products, we only selected ingredients that have a plethora of scientific research backing up our claims. If you would like to read more, go to our ingredients + benefits page where we link to relevant clinical studies for each ingredient.