Nootropics are still a relatively unknown supplement so naturally, people have a lot of questions about them. We share the most common questions on our Elevate page and FAQs page, but are expanding upon them here to provide even more information to hopefully help you make the decision if you should try out nootropics. Be sure to also check out our Reviews page so you can read what our customers are saying about their experience!
Are nootropics safe?
- Safety is our top priority. The FDA has guidelines on how to manufacture supplements, called Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP). All of our products are manufactured in the United States, in facilities that follow GMP regulations and are regularly inspected by the FDA. We worked with doctors and nutritionists when creating our products and only use ingredients that are classified by the FDA as Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) or have passed through Phase III clinical trials. We also have all of our nutrients tested by a third party lab to ensure the utmost quality.
Do people experience side effects of Elevate?
- The vast majority of our customers do not experience any negative side effects, but every person is different. We recommend taking Elevate 30 minutes before your first meal with a glass of water. If you experience a headache or uneasy stomach, we recommend trying to take Elevate with a light meal. In clinical trials, none of our ingredients show long-term side effects. If you want to read further on individual ingredients and the clinical studies on them, check them out on our ingredients page.
How long does it take to work?
- Many of our customers will start to feel the effects right away (within 30 minutes), but that is not the experience of everyone. It can vary depending on your digestion and experience with nootropics. If your body requires a longer loading phase, don't get discouraged. Clinical research on ingredients like Bacopa Monnieri and CDP Choline suggest that people won't get the full benefits until they have been taking the ingredients consistently for 30 days.
How long does it last?
- Every person is different, but most customers report feeling positive effects for up to 6-8 hours after taking Elevate from increased blood flow to the brain and increased levels of certain neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine.
What are the ingredients?
- Elevate is made from 7 different clinically studied ingredients. Here they are and their main benefit:
- Bacopa Monnieri - a perennial herb shown to consistently support attention span and working memory*
- Lions Mane - a mushroom that supports Nerve Growth Factor and Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor levels, which play a role in brain and gut health*
- L-Theanine - supports healthy levels of GABA, serotonin, and dopamine which work to regulate emotions, mood, concentration, alertness, appetite, energy, and other cognitive skills. It is found in green tea and several mushroom species*
- CDP Choline - supports healthy cognitive function and is the precursor to Acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that plays a crucial role in arousal, attention, memory, and motivation. It is found in soybeans, animal products, eggs and fish*
- Turmeric - a common spice that supports healthy gut function and brain plasticity by maintaining healthy levels of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor*
- Green Tea Extract - supports healthy blood flow to the brain which helps support energy, alertness, and short term memory*
- Black Pepper Extract - increases the absorption rate for other ingredients, thus enhancing their effects, by inhibiting enzymes that would attack other molecules*
- If you're interested to learn even more on the ingredients, check out our ingredients page where we link to the clinical studies!
How much caffeine is in Elevate?
- Elevate contains 45mg of caffeine from green tea extract per serving, which is equivalent to less than 1/2 a cup of regular coffee. Also, because of our other nootropic ingredients, namely L-Theanine, you won't experience the negative side effects usually associated with coffee. No jitters, no crash!
Can I still drink coffee?
- Yes! We have some customers that love taking it with their morning coffee/tea. But you may also find that you don't need to that extra source of caffeine. Elevate is designed to be more than coffee.
How many times a day can you take Elevate?
- It really depends on how you are feeling and we always suggest going up slowly in dosage and consulting a doctor if you have any pre-existing conditions. The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day. We have some customers who will take 1 capsule first thing in the morning and another after lunch. We also have some customers that take more than 2 capsules a day, but again, we would recommend basing that on how you are feeling.
How does Elevate make you feel?
- We'll let our customers answer this one. Check out their reviews here!